Monday 18 September 2017

Beach Mani with Sugar and Sheer Polishes and Bundle Monster Stamping Plate







Hi girls! It's been a long time since I'm not writing on my blog, so today I will publish a summer manicure before it's too late for summer season!!!
I liked so much a beach mani from @plus10kapow and I tried to recreate it!
I used a sugar polish on my thumb, index and middle finger. For pinkie, ring finger and middle finger I used three layers of jelly polish from Mi-ny and I stamped with BM Sun Kissed 509 and Essence Stampy white. Later, I added other three layers of polish and I stamped again.
Finally, I applied a last layer of sheer polish over the stamping image (which has become light blue) and I added a shell and some pearls over the middle finger.
This plate is part of a stamping set from Bundle Monster (Sun Kissed) and it's available HERE. 
Don't miss the video tutorial at the end of the post!

 Ciao ragazze! E' passato molto tempo da quando non scrivo sul mio blog, quindi oggi pubblicherò una manicure estiva prima che sia troppo tardi per la stagione estiva!!! 
Mi è piaciuta tanto una manicure "da spiaggia" di @plus10kapow e ho cercato di ricrearla!
Ho usato uno smalto sugar sul mio pollice, l'indice e il dito medio. Per il mignolo, l'anulare e il dito medio ho usato tre strati di smalto jelly di Mi-ny e ho timbrato con BM Sun Kissed 509 ed Essence Stampy bianco. Poi ho aggiunto altri tre strati di smalto e ho stampato di nuovo.
Infine, ho applicato un ultima mano di smalto jelly sopra l'immagine timbrata (che è diventata celeste) e ho aggiunto una conchiglia e alcune perle sul dito medio.
Questa piastra fa parte di un set di piastre di Bundle Monster (Sun Kissed) ed è disponibile QUI.
Non perdete il video tutorial alla fine del post!







Bundle Monster Sun Kissed 509



Video Tutorial:




What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Base Coat UV
  2. Base Polish:  Mi-ny Sugar Chic Gold Caramel 5 and Mi-ny  Top 5 Top Blue 1.
  3. Stamping Plate: Bundle Monster Sun Kissed 509
  4. Stamping Polish: Essence Stampy White.
  5. Nail Art Decorations: Golden shell and little pearls.
  6. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry

Thanks for reading!!! ♥
Grazie per la lettura!!! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*