Friday 6 October 2017

How to Stamp with Chrome or Multichrome Pigments and Stamping Polishes - Tutorial







Hello Everyone! One year ago I made a post with video in wich I explained how to stamp with chrome pigments and clear nail polish or top coat. 
Today, instead, I will show you how to stamp with Chrome or MultiChrome Pigments with stamping polishes using a clear stamper! In this way the effect is very stronger!
For this technique it's essential a matte base so that the pigments doesn't adhere to the nail polish.
I applied a nude matte polish but you can use any regular polish and add a layer of matte top coat.
I spread a multichrome pigment (dark bronze/green) on a clear stamper and later, I stamped with red stamping polish and BPL-024 from Born Pretty plate.
It works with any stamping polish. I choosen a red color but isn't very important the color 'cause the pigment will cover it.
For thumb, pinkie and index I applied Essence Waterbased Top Coat. I let it dry and I applied the chrome pigment. I repeated the same step and finally, I protected again with waterbased Top Coat.
I bought this pigment from AliExpress (number HLMR09). 
Don't miss the video tutorial below for a better understanding!



 Ciao a tutti! Un anno fa ho fatto un post con video in cui ho spiegato come timbrare con pigmenti chrome e smalto trasparente o top coat.
Oggi, invece, vi mostrerò come timbrare con pigmenti Chrome o MultiChrome con smalti per stampare usando un stamper trasparente! In questo modo l'effetto è molto più forte!
Per questa tecnica è fondamentale una base opaca in modo che i pigmenti non aderiscano alllo smalto.
Ho applicato uno smalto opaco nude, ma si pò utilizzare qualsiasi smalto normale e aggiungere una mano di top coat matte.
Ho strofinato un pigmento multichrome (bronzo scuro/verde) su un stamper trasparente e poi, ho stampato con smalto per stamping rosso (MdU 32 Reddish) e piastra BPL-024 di Born Pretty.
Funziona con qualsiasi smalto per stamping. Ho scelto un colore rosso, ma non è molto importante il colore perché il pigmento lo coprirà.
Per il pollice, il mignolo e l'indice ho applicato Essence Waterbased Top Coat. L'ho lasciato asciugare e ho applicato il pigmento. Ho ripetuto lo stesso step e infine ho protetto nuovamente con Top Coat a base d'acqua.
Il pigmento l'ho acquistato da AliExpress (numero HLMR09). 
Non perdete il tutorial video qui sotto per una migliore comprensione!





Born Pretty BPL-024


Video Tutorial:




What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Base Coat UV
  2. Base Polishes: Gabrini Nude Matte 01 (Over middle and ring finger) and Essence Waterbased Top Coat on other fingers.
  3. Stamping Plate:  Born Pretty BPL-024
  4. Stamping Polish: MdU 32 Reddish.
  5. Nail Art Decorations: Multichrome Pigment (dark bronze to green) from AliExpress.
  6. Top coat:  Essence Waterbased Top Coat


Thanks for reading!!! ❤
Grazie per la lettura!!! ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*