Saturday 28 October 2017

How to Stamp with Mirror Pigment and UberChic Beauty Halloween 01 plate - Tutorial






Hello Everyone! Today I will show you a manicure for Halloween season in which I stamped with mirror pigment!
For this technique it's essential a matte base so that the pigments doesn't adhere to the nail polish.  
First of all I used a black nail polish as a base. 
I applied the waterbased top coat (Essence Blossom Dream), I spread a chamaleon pigment Blue/Violet from Born Pretty (n.583) and I repeated again the same step to obtain a stronger effect.
Later, I applied the matt top coat so that I can work on a matt surface. I spread a silver pigment on a clear stamper and I stamped with a light gold stamping polish (MdU 40) and Halloween 01 plate from ÜberChic.
On the left hand I used another multichrome pigment Green/Purple as a base and I stamped with the same stamping polish, the same pigment and the same plate!
I bought all pigments I used on AliExpress: 
The Blue/Violet HERE, the Green/Purple (HLMR10) HERE and the silver one HERE.
The plate Halloween 01 from ÜberChic it's available HERE.
Don't miss the video tutorial below for a better understanding!


Ciao a tutti! Oggi vi mostrerò una manicure per il periodo di Halloween in cui ho stampato con pigmento mirror!
Per questa tecnica è essenziale una base opaca in modo che i pigmenti non aderiscano allo smalto.
Innanzitutto ho usato uno smalto nero come base.
Ho applicato il top coat a base d'acqua (Essence Blossom Dream), ho steso un pigmento Blu/Viola di Born Pretty (n.583) e ho ripetuto lo stesso passaggio per ottenere un effetto più forte.
Più tardi, ho applicato il top coat opaco in modo che potessi lavorare su una superficie opaca. Ho steso un pigmento argento su un  stamper trasparente e ho timbrato con uno smalto per stamping oro chiaro (MdU 40) e la piastra di Halloween 01 di ÜberChic.
Sulla mano sinistra ho usato un altro pigmento multicolore Verde/Viola come base e ho timbrato con lo stesso smalto per stamping, lo stesso pigmento e la stessa piastra!
Ho comprato tutti i pigmenti che ho usato su AliExpress:
Il Blu/Viola QUI, il Verde/Porpora (HLMR10) QUI e quello argento QUI.
La piastra Halloween 01 di ÜberChic è disponibile QUI.
Non perdete il video tutorial qui sotto per una migliore comprensione!



On the left hand I used another multichrome  pigment: Green blue/Purple
Sulla mano sinistra ho usato un altro pigmento multichrome: Verde blu/Porpora







UberChic Beauty - Halloween 01



Video Tutorial:




What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Base Coat UV
  2. Base Polish: Wet n Wild Black Crème
  3. Stamping Plate: UberChic Beauty - Halloween 01
  4. Stamping Polish: MdU 40 Light Gold.
  5. Nail Art Decorations: Chameleon Pigment (blue/violet) from Born Pretty (n.583), Chameleon Pigment (green blue/purple) from AliExpress and Mirror Pigment (silver) from AliExpress.
  6. Top coat:  Essence Satin Matt Top Coat and Essence Waterbased Top Coat.


Thanks for reading!!! ❤
Grazie per la lettura!!! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*