Friday 13 October 2017

How to Stamp with Holographic Pigment and Top Coat - Marianne Nails Plate - Tutorial







Hi girls! In my previous post I showed you how to stamp with Chrome Pigments.
I've try the same technique with the holo powder but it doesn't gave good results, so, I used another thrick!
 I started with a black base. For thumb, middle and ring finger I put a bit of Holo Powder over the image I choosen from Marianne Nails 48 Plate. I added the top coat and I mixed powder and top coat by using the scraper. Later, I stamped as usual.
For other nails I applied the Waterbased Top Coat from Essence and I lat it dry. Later, I spreaded the pigment on pinkie and index finger. I repeated the same step to have a best effect.
Finally, I protected with Waterbased Top Coat from Essence.
The holo pigment is sold from AliExpress
For a better understanding I suggest seeing the video tutorial at the end of the post!


 Ciao ragazze! Nel mio post precedente vi ho mostrato come stampare con pigmenti Chrome.
Ho provato la stessa tecnica con la polvere olografica ma non ha dato buoni risultati, quindi, ho usato un altro trucco!
  Ho iniziato con una base nera. Per il pollice, il dito medio e l'anulare ho messo un po' di polvere olografica
sull'immagine che ho scelto dalla piastra di Marianne Nails 48. Ho aggiunto il top coat e ho mescolato polvere e top coat utilizzando il raschietto. Quindi ho stampato normalmente.
Per le altre unghie ho applicato il Top Coat Blossom Dreams Waterbased di Essence e ho lasciato asciugare. Poi, ho strofinato il pigmento sul mignolo e sull'indice. Ho ripetuto lo stesso step per avere un effetto migliore.
Infine, ho protetto con il Top Coat Waterbased  di Essence.
Il pigmento holo è in vendita da AliExpress.
Per una migliore comprensione vi suggerisco di vedere il video tutorial alla fine del post!






Marianne Nails 48


Video Tutorial:




What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Base Coat UV
  2. Base Polishes: Wet n Wild Black Crème
  3. Stamping Plate:  Marianne Nails 48
  4. Stamping Polish: Top Coat Essence Quick Dry
  5. Nail Art Decorations: Holographic Pigment from AliExpress.
  6. Top coat:  Essence Blossom Dreams Waterbased Top Coat

Thanks for reading!!! ❤
Grazie per la lettura!!! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*