Friday 27 June 2014

Gradient Nail Art and Nailz Craze Plate








Hi girls! Here is another gradient manicure....I love this technique simple but of effect *___*
After applying a white base I made the gradient with the sponge and Kiko 332,  my-ny 57 "Giotto" and Kiko 288. Then I stamped with plate NC 02 from Nailz Craze and Kiko Mirror 616.  I bought this plate from Etsy. Finally, I used the top coat Essence Quick Dry and then Essence Gel Look.



Ciao ragazze! Ecco un altra gradient manicure.... adoro questa tecnica semplice ma d'effetto *___*
Dopo aver applicato una base bianca ho fatto la sfumatura con la spugna e Kiko 332, my-ny 57 "Giotto" e Kiko 288. Poi ho timbrato con la piastra  NC-02 di Nailz Craze e Kiko Mirror 616. Ho comprato questa piastra da Etsy. Infine, ho usato il top coat  Essence top Quick Dry e poi Essence  Gel Look.




Yes Love 337, Kiko 332,  my-ny 57 "Giotto", Kiko 288 and Kiko Mirror 616



Nailz Craze NC 02





What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Yes Love 337
  2. Stamping Plate:  Nailz Craze NC 02
  3. Stamping  Polish: Kiko Mirror 616
  4. Polishes for Gradient: Kiko 332,  my-ny 57 "Giotto" and Kiko 288
  5. Top coat: Essence Quick Dry and then Essence Gel Look


Have a nice day to everybody!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Gradient = occhi a cuore...e questo abbinamento è proprio un successo <3 Adoro la resa di questi colori fusi assieme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ti ringrazio di cuore!!!! ♥♥♥ :)

      Delete
    2. Ti ringrazio di cuore!!! :) ♥♥♥

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*