Thursday 12 June 2014

LeadLight Mani With Permanent Markers and Mash Plate







Hi girls! Today I used the Leadlight  technique painted with permanent markers. I used them because as a base  I applied  an holographic nail polish (Shaka Hologram Silver 06) and I wanted that the stamped image painted let shine through the holographic effect. For the same reason I applied on thumb, index finger and pinky a water decal home-made that I made with a inkjet printer and special paper tattoo. Since these decals aren't too covering it's possible to see the holo effect through them.
On middle finger and ring finger instead, I stamped with Mash 61 and SP Konad Black and then I painted with the permanent markers.
So, I obtained  an holographic nail art! Top coat to protect.




Ciao ragazze! Oggi ho usato la tecnica Leadlight dipinta con pennarelli indelebili. Li ho usati perché come base ho applicato uno smalto olografico (Shaka Hologram Silver 06) e volevo che l'immagine stampata dipinta lasciasse trasparire l'effetto olografico. Per lo stesso motivo ho applicato sul pollice, l'indice e il mignolo una  water decal fatta in casa che ho fatto con una stampante s getto d'inchiostro e carta speciale per  tatuaggi. Dal momento che queste decals non sono troppo coprenti è possibile vedere l'effetto holo attraverso esse. 
Sul dito medio e l'anulare, invece, ho timbrato con Mash 61 e  Konad nero e poi ho dipinto con i pennarelli indelebili. 
Così, ho ottenuto una nail art olografica! Top coat per proteggere.




Shaka Hologram Silver 06 and Konad black



Mash-61

Permanent Markers



Butterflies stamped with my printer inkjet on paper tattoo





What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Shaka Hologram Silver 06
  2. Polishes for LeadLight: Permanent Markers
  3. Stamping Plate: Mash 61
  4. Stamping Special Polish: Konad black
  5. Home-made decal: Butterflies stamped with my printer inkjet on paper tattoo.
  6. Top coat: Essence Quick Dry and then Essence Gel Look


Thanks for reading! :)

12 comments:

  1. Oh Eleeeee, senza parole ♥____________♥ bellissima!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! Grazie infinite Vale!!!! Sei veramente gentile *_____*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful and so creative, I have never thought to try permanent marker on my nails!!! Out of the two different ways you did it, which do you prefer, the stamping or the tattoo??? Also, could you tell us what kind of printer you use and where you get the tattoo paper :), thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot!!!! I love so much either the stamping that the tattoo! I used a normal inject printer and I bought the paper tattoo here: http://www.craftycomputerpaper.co.uk/productlist.aspx?searchstring=tattoo
      Kisses *___*

      Delete
  4. This manicure is just adorable! Very pretty!
    I've never used this ink jet technique. Have to try it out. It look really great.
    Where did you buy your Shaka nail polish?
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!!!! *___* Shaka is an Italian brand and their polishes are available only in COIN, OVS and UPIM stores and unfortunately they don't sell online :(

      Delete
  5. C-A-P-O-L-A-V-O-R-O!
    È tutta una combinazione perfetta: finish, pattern, colori....quell'holo con il contrasto neon sheer.... Ma vuoi che muoRooooo????
    Vado a riattaccare la mascella, grazie. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaha!!! Sei simpaticissima!!!!! *______* Ti ringrazio tantissimo!!! ♥♥♥

      Delete
  6. beautiful. I never thought about using my permanent markers but I sure will now! I have so many in many colors. Can't wait so thanks for sharing this mani with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very very much! *____* You're so kind ♥♥♥

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*