Sunday 22 May 2016

Coffee Manicure with Uber Mini Coffee Addict from UberChic Beauty









Hi to everyone!!! Today I made a Coffee Manicure with the Water Marble technique and Uber Mini Coffee Addict stamping plate from UberChic Beauty!
I'm not very able with water marble technique but sometimes I can not resist his charms! Q___Q
Italians are big lovers of coffee and this plate is perfect with the writing "Cappuccino", "Latte Macchiato", "Espresso" and so on!!!
First of all I applied two coats of white polish and I let it dry. Then, I protected  my cuticles with liquid latex...
I put some mineral water at ambient temperature in a bowl and I added one drop for each color.
I removed the liquid latex, I cleaned perfectly the cuticles and I stamped with ÜC Mini Uber Coffee Addict plate and a stamping polish brown that I made with brown pigment and top coat.
Finally I protected with top coat Essence Quick Dry.
This plate is available HERE.
Video tutorial at the end of the post!




Ciao a tutti!!! Oggi ho fatto una manicure dedicata al caffè con la tecnica water marble e  la piastra Uber Mini Coffee Addict di  UberChic Beauty!
Io non sono molto capace con la tecnica di marmo acqua, ma a volte non riesco a resistere al suo fascino!
Noi italiani siamo grandi amanti del caffè e questa piastra è perfetta con le scritte "Cappuccino", "Latte Macchiato", "Espresso" e così via!!!
Prima di tutto ho applicato due mani di smalto bianco e ho lasciato asciugare. Poi, ho protetto le mie cuticole con il lattice liquido ...
Ho messo un po' d'acqua minerale a temperatura ambiente in una ciotola e ho aggiunto una goccia per ogni colore.
Ho tolto il lattice liquido, ho pulito perfettamente le cuticole e ho timbrato con piastra UC Mini Uber Coffee Addict  e uno smalto per stamping marrone che ho fatto con pigmento marrone e top coat.
Infine ho protetto col top coat Essence Quick Dry.
Questo piatto è disponibile QUI
Video tutorial alla fine del post!




Wet n Wild French White Crème, Essence 54 Dream On, Kiko 370, Essence Tribal Summer 03, Kiko Mirror 617, Franken stamping polish made with brown pigment mixed with top coat.




UberChic Beauty Uber Mini Coffee Addict




The patterns that I choose.
--------
I modelli che ho scelto.



Video Tutorial:







What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Wet n Wild French White Crème
  3. Water Marble Polishes: Essence 54 Dream On, Kiko 370, Essence Tribal Summer 03 and Kiko Mirror 617.
  4. Stamping Plate: UberChic Beauty Uber Mini Coffee Addict
  5. Stamping Polish: Franken stamping polish made with brown pigment mixed with top coat. 
  6. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry

Thanks for watching!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*