Friday 27 May 2016

French Manicure with UberChic Beauty Paris in Love - Tutorial











Hi girls! Today I'll show you an easy french Manicure with stamping decal technique! 
I applied my usual base coat. Later, I started doing some stamping decals with the UberChic Beauty
stamping plate ÜC Uber Mini Paris In Love and Essense Stampy White.
I applied the top coat and I painted the decals with some pastel nail polishes! I let them dry and I applied on my nails. 
For ring and middle finger I chose to do half moon nails, so, I painted the decals also with pastel yellow.
Finally I applied the top coat! 
This plate is available HERE
Don't miss the video tutorial below!!!




Ciao ragazze! Oggi vi mostrerò una french manicure molto facile con la tecnica dello stamping decal!
Ho applicato la mia solita mano di base. Poi, ho iniziato a fare alcuni stamping decals con la piastra di UberChic Beauty UC Uber Mini Paris In Love ed Essense Stampy Bianco
Ho applicato il top coat e ho dipinto i decals con alcuni smalti per unghie color pastello!
Ho lasciato asciugare e ho applicato sulle mie unghie.
Per l'anulare e il dito medio ho scelto di fare le unghie con la lunetta, così, ho dipinto i decals anche con smalto giallo pastello. Infine ho applicato il top coat!
Questo piastra è disponibile QUI
Non perdete il video tutorial qui sotto !!!





Essence Stampy White, Kiko Quick Dry 853, Essence 55 Be Awesome Tonight, Essence 63 Itsy Bitsy
Blue Bikin, Essence 26 Brazil Jungle and Essence 57 Ice Cream Party.





ÜC Uber Mini - Paris In Love




The pattern that I choose.
--------
Il modello che ho scelto.



Video Tutorial:







What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Stamping Decal: Kiko Quick Dry 853, Essence 55 Be Awesome Tonight, Essence 63 Itsy Bitsy Blue Bikin, Essence 26 Brazil Jungle and Essence 57 Ice Cream Party.
  3. Stamping Plate: ÜC Uber Mini - Paris In Love
  4. Stamping Polish: Essence Stampy White,
  5. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry


Thanks for watching!!! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*