Monday 16 May 2016

Gradient Manicure with Acrylic Stamping Plate from Cici&Sisi - Swatches And Review










Hi to everyone!!! Today I made a Gradient Manicure with the new Acrylic stamping plate from  Cici&Sisi!
First of all I applied the liquid latex around my nails. I applied two coats of white polish and I let it to dry. With the help of a beauty sponge I made a gradient using Kiko 361 and Kiko 355.

I removed the liquid latex and I stamped with the acrylic plate Wedding Season 01 from Cici&Sisi and Konad Black...
This Acrylic Plate is available HERE  and the price is 5.99.
Don't miss the video at the end of the post!





Ciao a tutti!!! Oggi ho fatto una manicure sfumata con la nuova piastra in Acrilico di Cici&Sisi!
Prima di tutto ho applicato il lattice liquido intorno alle unghie. Ho applicato due mani di smalto bianco e ho lasciato asciugare. Con l'aiuto di una spugna per make up ho fatto un gradient utilizzando Kiko 361 e Kiko 355.
Ho tolto il lattice liquido e ho timbrato con la piastra acrilica Wedding Season 01 di Cici&Sisi e Konad 
nero...
Questa piastra in acrilico è disponibile  QUI e il prezzo è di 5,99.
Non perdete il video alla fine del post!



Wet n Wild French White Crème, Kiko 361, Kiko 355 and 
Konad Black



Cici&Sisi Wedding Season 01



The patterns that I choose.
--------
I modelli che ho scelto.



Video Tutorial:







What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Wet n Wild French White Crème
  3. Gradient Polishes: Kiko 361 and Kiko 355.
  4. Stamping Plate: Cici&Sisi Acrylic plate Wedding Season 01
  5. Stamping Polish: Konad Black
  6. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry

Thanks for watching!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*