Wednesday 26 March 2014

Kiko Cupcake Nail Lacquers with Pueen plate




Hi girls! After having tried all my Kiko Cupcake nail lacquers on my nails, I stamped on it with a plate from my new Pueen set (Buffet Set) that I will show you  in my next post. It's Pueen buffet 59 stamped with Magno Nails special stamping polish violet.I don't used top coat but this nail art lasted a long time the same.


Ciao ragazze! Dopo aver provato tutti i miei smalti Kiko Cupcake sulle mie unghie , ho timbrato su di esso con un piatto dal mio nuovo set Pueen (Buffet Set) che vi mostrerò nel mio prossimo post . Si tratta  di  Pueen buffet 59 con lo smalto speciale per stamping viola di Magno Nails timbratura speciale viola smalto . Non ho usato il top coat ma questa nail art è durata a lungo ugualmente .


Kiko Cupcake Nail Lacquer


Pueen Buffet Kit plate 59



What I used:


Cosa ho Usato:


  1. Base: Kiko Cupcake Nail Lacquer 652, 653, 654, 655 and 656
  2. Stamping Plate: Pueen (Buffet Kit) 59
  3. Stamping decal: Stamping special polish violet by Magno Nails
  4. Top coat: No top coat

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*