Saturday 1 March 2014

Manicure With Nail Foil And Dashica Plate


 Hi ladies! Today I made a simple manicure using nail foil. I began with a silver base (Deborah Chrome Effect 840), after that,  I used nail foils special glue and after 8/10 minutes I applied the foil "Rainbow Swirl". I protect it with a glossy protective varnish (water based). In alternative you can also use "Revolution" by Picture Polish that is a special base for glitter nail polishes but it work well also as top coat for nail foils.  I proceeded using Dashica plate Big SdP A stamped using white Konad special polish.
Finally, I apply a bit of top coat very quickly (if  you use too much top coat you  can damage the previous varnish acqua-base)

-----

Ciao ragazze ! Oggi ho fatto una semplice manicure con il foil per unghie . Ho iniziato con una base argentata ( Deborah Chrome Effect 840 ), dopo di che , ho usato la colla speciale per foil e dopo 8 /10 minuti ho applicato il foil "Rainbow Swirl " . L'ho protetto con una vernice protettiva lucida ( a base d'acqua ). In alternativa si può  utilizzare "Revolution" by Picture Polish   che è una base speciale per smalti glitterati  ma funziona bene anche come top coat per foil . Poi ho usato lo stamping Dashica Big SdP A e ho stampato con lo smalto speciale bianco di Konad. 
Infine ho applicato un po' di top coat molto rapidamente ( se si usa troppo top coat si può danneggiare la vernice precedente a base acqua)





I bought special glue and foils here


Ho comprato la colla speciale e i foils qui



Dashica plate Big SdP A


What I used:


Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Nail Polish: Deborah "Chrome Effect" 840 + nail foils "Rainbow Swirl"
  2. Stamping Plate: Dashica plate Big SdP A
  3. Stamped with: Konad special polish white
  4. Top coat: Essence Quick Dry


    Have a nice day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*