Tuesday 15 April 2014

Layla CE 57 and CICI&SISI Plate




Hi everyone! Here is my new nail art. I used as base Mi-ny Sugar Chic "Gold Caramel" 5 on ring finger and  Layla CE 57 on the other fingers. For stamping I used CiCi&SiSi plate 03 (Set I - pink)  and Kiko Mirror 628.

Ciao a tutti! Ecco la mia nuova nail art. Ho usato come base Mi-ny Sugar Chic "Gold Caramel" 5 sull'anulare e Layla CE 57 sulle altre dita. Per lo stamping ho usato la piastra Cici&SiSi 03 (Set I - rosa) e Kiko Mirror 628.





Layla CE 57, Mi-ny Sugar Chic "Gold Caramel" 5 and Kiko Mirror 628



CiCi&SiSi plate 03 (Set I - pink)






What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Mi-ny Sugar Chic "Gold Caramel" 5 on ring finger and  Layla CE 57 on the other fingers.
  2. Stamping Plate: CiCi&SiSi plate 03 (Set I - pink) 
  3. Stamping Polish: Kiko Mirror 628.
  4. Top coat: Kiko Gel Look

Thanks for reading! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love this look...it has such a romantic feel!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*