Friday 4 April 2014

New Essence Polishes - Review and Swatches






Hi girls! Today I was finally able to make this post about the new polishes from Essence. For now I bought only eight polishes "colour & go", two "Nail candies 6 in1", two of the new nail polishes "effect", one from the new five  "Nail art special effect topper", the new "Cracking" top coat and The "Magnetic" top coat ( I was particularly curious to try it!).
Now I show them all....I applied two coats of nail polish for each of them,  exept for "Nail candies 6 in 1" and  new nail polishes "effect",  for which I used 3 coats


Ciao ragazze! Oggi sono stata finalmente in grado di fare questo post sui nuovi smalti della  Essence. Per ora ho comprato solo otto smalti  "colour  & go", due "Nail candies 6 in1", due dei nuovi smalti "effect" , uno dei nuovi cinque "Nail art effect special topper", il nuovo "Cracking" top coat e il "Magnetic" top coat (ero particolarmente curiosa di provarlo!).
Ora ve li mostro tutti ....ho applicato due strati di smalto per ciascuno di essi, ad eccezione dei  "Nail candies 6 in 1" e dei nuovi smalti "effect" per i quali ho usato 3 mani

170 Beijos de Brazil - 171 Galactic Glam - 173 Over the Raimbow - 178 Hello Spring


179 Roller Coaster- 180 It's Raining Man - 182  Hello Rosy - 183 Be my Lucky Star



170 - Beijos de Brazil 
This nail polish is almost  opaque with one coat.
Questo smalto è quasi coprente con una mano.





171 Galactic Glam


173 Over the raimbow
It's a duochrome (you can see the different effects)
E' un duochrome (puoi vedere i diversi effetti)






178 Hello spring


179 Roller Coaster


180 It's Raining Man


182  Hello Rosy (sparkle sand effect)


183 Be my Lucky Star (sparkle sand effect)














02 Always in my Mind - 06 Soda Pop & Candy Shop
These nail polishes are very little pigment, so, for these swatches I used 3 coats.
Questi smalti sono molto poco pigmentati, quindi, per questi swatches ho usato 3 mani.



02 Always in my Mind

06 Soda Pop & Candy Shop














01 Pixie Dust - 02 Baby, You're a Firework
These nail polishes have a slightly duochrome effect. Also for them I used 3 coats
Questi smalti hanno un leggero effetto duochrome. Anche per essi ho usato 3 mani.

01 Pixie Dust
I think that this nail polish works better as top coat on dark polishes.
Penso che questo smalto funzioni meglio come top coat su smalti scuri.





02 Baby, You're a Firework













21 Get the Party Started

21 Get the Party Started














10 Crack me! Emerald

10 Crack me! Emerald
I applied it on a white nail polish (Yes Love 337) ...I didn't used top coat
L'ho applicato su uno smalto bianco (Yes Love 337) ... Non ho usato top coat














 01 I Believe in Magic!
Finally..."Nail art magneti top coat"! It really works!!! :)
Infine..."Nail art magneti top coat"! Funziona davvero!!! :)


Sinful colors "Black on black" 103 + Magnetic top coat + magnet














Here I tested the more pigmented nail polishes with  a stamping plate...the number 178 is too clear but the other are good!
Qui ho provato gli smalti più pigmentati con con una piastra ... il numero 178 è troppo chiaro, ma gli altri sono buoni!














Finally I show you three other new Essence product for nail art:

Infine vi mostro altri tre nuovi prodotti Essence per la nail art:




10 Call me Galaxy














05 Funky Check

This is the image promised...but this is my result :(
Questa è l'immagine promessa ... ma questo è il mio risultato :(
















01 To Love






  Is all for today...have a nice week end :)
E' tutto per oggi...buon fine settimana :)


















2 comments:

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*